JEFFEREY R. STIFFLER
Jeff Stiffler has extensive experience handling all types of injury and wrongful death cases and insurance claims of many kinds. He also handles bankruptcy matters for individuals seeking to gain fresh financial starts through bankruptcy, as well as juvenile and criminal matters. Jeff joined the firm in 2018 with the goal of combining his knowledge and experience with our existing team's years of experience and expertise representing injured Ohio residents. He became a Partner in the Firm in 2021 and his practice has continued to expand.
Jeff was raised in North Central Ohio and has deep ties to the community. He grew up in the Crestline, Ohio area in Crawford County, where much of his family remains, and is an honors graduate of Crestline High School. He is also a cum laude and honors program graduate of Heidelberg University in Tiffin, Ohio, where he was a 4-year varsity football letterman. As a football player there, Jeff was voted team Captain and defensive MVP by his teammates his senior year and also garnered All-Ohio Athletic Conference honors (Linebacker, Honorable Mention) his senior year and was a 2-time First Team Academic All-Ohio Athletic Conference and Academic All-Northwest District. Following college, Jeff attended Ohio Northern University's Pettit College of Law in Ada, Ohio, graduating in 2008. He now has over a decade of courtroom and other legal experience and is admitted to practice law in all state and federal courts throughout the State of Ohio.
After law school, Jeff returned to Mansfield and North Central Ohio and began his legal career at a local general practice firm where he focused his practice on representing injured people and their families with injury cases as well as helping clients with their bankruptcy matters.
Jeff is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Richland County Bar Association and the Ohio Association for Justice - the only statewide organizations of lawyers dedicated to protecting and fighting for the rights of ordinary citizens in Ohio's civil justice system. He has been recognized as a Super Lawyers "Rising Star" by his peers and clients.
Jeff lives in the Ashland area with his wife, Kerry, and has three adult step-children and 1 grandchild. Outside of the office, Jeff enjoys running, biking, boating and spending time with friends and family.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Drunk and Impaired Driving Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Animal Bites, Attacks and Injuries
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Claims
- Serious or Catastrophic Injuries
- Product Liability
- Dangerous or Defective Products
- Premises Liability Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Medical, Medication, Emergency Room and Surgical Errors
- Failure to Diagnose/Delayed Diagnosis
- Criminal Defense (Misdemeanor, OVI)
- Juvenile Law and Dependency
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- Juris Doctorate - 2008
- Heidelberg University, Tiffin, Ohio
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Honors Program
- Honors: 4 Year Varsity Letterman – Football (All Conference Linebacker, 2-time Academic All-Conference and All District, Team Captain, Defensive Team MVP)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers
- Super Lawyers "Rising Star"