Trial-Tested Attorneys Advocating For Victims Of Medical Malpractice
You trust your doctors, surgeons, nurses and other medical professionals to take good care of you. When something goes wrong, you may feel angry or confused about the details of the medical error that is now causing you pain, suffering and further concern for your health.
The Heck Law Offices, Ltd., represents clients in medical malpractice claims against hospitals, doctors, nurses, therapists and all other medical care providers. Attorneys Jeff Heck and Jeff Stiffler have the knowledge, experience and resources to handle a wide variety of medical malpractice cases such as:
- Surgical negligence such as improper use or treatment of instruments or wrong site surgery
- Hospital negligence, including failure to prevent infection and insufficient staffing
- Emergency room errors such as misreading of tests or improper triaging
- Prescription mistakes such as those resulting from mislabeling
- Birth injuries, including cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy and shoulder dystocia
- Failure to diagnose, including delayed diagnosis or misdiagnosis
Our team understands that your life may be in a state of upheaval, and we will do everything we can to make the process as easy as possible.
Understanding Both Sides To Build A Stronger Case
Attorney Jeff Heck has over 35 years of experience in the field of personal injury law. During 15 of these years at a larger law firm, he regularly defended doctors, other medical providers and their insurance carriers in medical malpractice cases. This insider knowledge offers his clients a strategic advantage — understanding both sides of a case allows him to build a stronger strategy for you. You can trust that our lawyers, Jeff Heck and Jeff Stiffler, “Mansfield and Sandusky’s Injury Lawyers,” will find the right solution for you.
Let A Lawyer Help You Today
If you live in Mansfield and Sandusky or the surrounding areas of northern and north central Ohio and believe you may have a medical malpractice case, The Heck Law Offices offers free case evaluations. Contact us online or call 419-524-2700 or 866-640-7560 today.
We handle medical malpractice cases on a contingency fee basis — you pay no attorney fee unless you get compensated.