Experienced Lawyers Ready To Help At The Hardest Time
The Heck Law Offices, Ltd. is proud to provide Mansfield and Sandusky and all northern and north central Ohio area residents with excellent, aggressive, local legal help. Highly qualified and experienced lawyers don’t just work in big cities. Attorneys Jeff Heck and Jeff Stiffler of The Heck Law Offices, Ltd. are “Mansfield’s and Sandusky’s Injury Lawyers.” Jeff Heck has over 35 years of experience, including 15 years spent defending wrongful death and other personal injury cases for insurance companies, handling all kinds of cases involving wrongful death and serious and catastrophic injuries. Jeff Stiffler has well over a decade of experience as well handling serious injury and accident cases with success after success. Because of this, our entire team is able to clearly understand the way the other side (the insurance company) works and thinks — so we know how to prepare your case to get justice for you and your loved ones.
Personal Attention And Genuine Compassion
At The Heck Law Offices, Ltd., our clients get personal attention from knowledgeable, experienced lawyers. Our attorneys, Jeff Heck and Jeff Stiffler, truly care, not only about winning each client’s case, but also about each client’s family, situation and issues and the day-to-day problems that come with an injury, and, most certainly, the loss of a loved one.
Help With Wrongful Death Cases
When a family member or loved one dies as a result of another person’s negligence, carelessness, misconduct or other wrongful act, working with an experienced lawyer can make all the difference during a very difficult time.
At The Heck Law Offices, Ltd., we represent the families of wrongful death victims, as well as clients in a wide variety of other personal injury situations, including:
- Car wrecks and accidents, truck accidents, semi and tractor-trailer crashes and motorcycle accidents
- Collisions and accidents involving drunk drivers or distracted drivers
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Defective or dangerous products
- Burn injuries
- Closed head injuries
- Injuries to children
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Airplane crashes and aviation claims
- Slip and falls and other premises liability injuries
- Medical malpractice, including surgical and emergency room errors, hospital negligence, emergency room and prescription errors, birth injuries, failure to diagnose and defective medical devices
- Workplace injuries
- Chemical exposure and toxic torts
- Class actions
To schedule your free initial consultation on your wrongful death claim, contact our office or call 419-524-2700/866-640-7560. Our Mansfield and Sandusky offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with evening and weekend appointments available. Attorneys Jeff Heck and Jeff Stiffler are also willing and able to make home, hospital and nursing home visits as needed for those clients who are unable to come to us.